Narcotics Anonymous has been invited to participate in Transition Fairs at Minnesota Correctional Facilities across Minnesota. These Transition Fairs present opportunities for offenders with 16 months or less to serve. We participate with community contacts for housing, halfway houses, transportation, employment, training and support, and a variety of other exhibiting community resources. Approximately 300 offenders at the facility are invited to attend.
Lunch is typically provided to all representatives. Due to security purposes, you will be unable to leave the facility during lunch.
Booth Volunteer Responsibilities
- Understand NA Public Relations Basics
- Show up on time and stay for the entire length of the transition fair
- Engage attendees at the event about NA in Minnesota: where to find us, the services we offer, what NA is and what NA isn’t
- Follow other procedures as necessary
- Two or more years clean time
- Enjoy the benefits of giving of your time and making NA available to addicts who need it